Distribute important presentations, proposals, PDF files and reports to multiple customers in a meeting, or across the country, with our CD and DVD duplication capabilities. We can archive your most important files on a single, convenient disc and make as many copies as you need.
We can make high-quality copies of digital home video, sales materials, product demonstrations, special events and other video applications, usually within 24 hours, depending on the project.
Want to present your original material on a CD with custom labeling and graphics? No problem. We can put together your selected songs and images for special events like company picnics, fund raisers, sales rallies, weddings, anniversaries, graduations and more, and send them out to employees, friends and family.
Now you can create CD photo albums of your favorite selections, or store all of your photos on disc for safekeeping so you never have to worry about losing your favorite shots.
Attractive, affordable, professional CD and DVD surface printing.
Conventional adhesive CD labels will eventually crack, peel and discolor. With our thermal ribbon print technology, custom images and text are printed permanently onto every CD or DVD. Your full-color photos, artwork and text will always stay sharp and vibrant, because they’re directly printed onto the surface of the CD or DVD.
Fax & Email Guidelines
Whenever possible, we recommend that you reach out to voters directly by fax or email.
General Instructions When Faxing or Emailing a Voter:
- Include all appropriate absentee balloting materials (e.g., affirmation/signature form, voted ballot return instructions, etc.).
- Include contact information for your office: email address, phone/fax numbers and mailing address.
- Some governmental email addresses (i.e., .mil) have security settings that do not allow for the inclusion of an attachment. Therefore, if a link can be created that leads the voter to an attachment, this can assist with getting your message through Department of Defense securities. If you can get a personal email address for military and overseas voters, you should not have this problem.
Additional Email Instructions:
- Ensure that the file name of the attached ballot does not contain any spaces or special characters except hyphen (-) and underscore (_).
- Note: The most commonly available file format for email attachments is Portable Document Format (PDF).
DoD Fax Service
Our DoD Fax Service allows election officials to transmit and receive election materials via toll-free fax to/from Service members, their eligible family members and overseas citizens.
Election Officials should use this fax transmission cover sheet as a cover sheet when faxing or emailing election materials to voters.Voter Transmission Cover Sheet-In Bound From Voters
Voters should use this fax transmission cover sheet as a cover sheet when faxing or emailing election materials back to their local election office.