The cover letter template pack on this page is for a human resources professional with 6 years of experience. The applicant is seeking a HR manager position in a large corporate office. The cover letter below has been written based on a real HR resume sample hosted on our website.
In a hurry? Our state of the art cover letter builder can help you write a convincing cover letter in minutes.
Build My Free Cover Letter Now >>
SEE ALSO > How to Write Your Resume
Human Resources Cover Letter
The cover letters below are based on the human resources resume example on the left. Click on the image to get tips on how to write a resume that supports your cover letter.
The candidate below emphasizes their ability to maintain a positive working environment, target recruitment programs, and mediating employee disputes. These are important qualities that all HR professionals should target in their cover letters. Download the template pack below and choose your favorite style — Park, Elegant, or Classic. Use the samples to help you format your own cover letter.
Click Here to Download Our
HR CL Template Pack
[341 Company Address
Company City, State, xxxxx
Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. (Manager’s Name),
I’m contacting you regarding your advertisement for the Human Resources opening listed on your website. My interest in this position stems from my belief that I have the right combination of relevant staffing experience, communication skills, and high levels of organization that make me a superb candidate.
To date I feel my strongest abilities are:
- Increasing employee retention by rigorously maintaining a positive work environment
- Developing targeted outreach recruitment programs to recruit the best talent and meet all departmental hiring requirements
- Creating user-friendly application forms and questionnaires to be used by the organization during staff recruitment and interviewing.
- Arbitrating labor disputes in collaboration with the legal department.
I consider myself to be a dedicated and dependable individual who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills. I feel that a relationship with your company would be mutually beneficial, as my educational background, HR experience, and qualifications would make me a perfect fit for your Human Resources position, and would also allow me to refine my skills in a new working environment.
In closing, I would like to thank you for your time and attention, and I hope to have the chance to discuss the opening with you in person.
SEE ALSO > Free, Downloadable Resume Template Packs
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? For information on how to write your cover letter from scratch check out this guide that walks you through the steps here.
Social Service Worker Cover Letter
Social Service Workers assist vulnerable individuals and help them get over issues such as family problems, school non-attendance, mental health conditions, disabilities, homelessness, or substance abuse. Essential job duties of a Social Service Worker include: assessing client situation, conducting interviews, managing social programs, writing assessments, referring clients to appropriate services, attending multidisciplinary meetings, and giving evidence in court.
Employers select candidates who are able to demonstrate the following Social Service Worker abilities throughout their cover letters:
- Social services training
- Being able to work under pressure and to handle crisis situations
- Self-drive and enthusiasm
- Negotiation and communication abilities
- Organizational skills
- Empathy and a genuine interest in helping people
- General administrative abilities
Comparable skills and abilities are visible in the example cover letter displayed beneath.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Social Service Worker Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Browne:
Upon learning of your need for a new Social Service Worker, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. My 12 years of experience in program management and client support—as well as my comprehensive education and training in psychology, sociology, and crisis intervention—give me confidence in my ability to significantly benefit your establishment.
My background in social support, direct client assistance, and agency communications has prepared me to excel in this capacity with the City of Boulder. My communication strengths and ability to connect with individuals and establish trusting relationships, along with my talents in time management and organization, position me to thrive in this challenging role. Additionally, my advanced education and training—including a Master of Social Work degree attained from the University of Colorado, Boulder—is sure to make me an immediate asset to your team.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Managing a caseload of approximately 37 clients per month with the City of Denver’s Human Services Divisions, conducting intake interviews, documenting detailed case notes and narratives, filing charts, scheduling appointments, writing reports, and coordinating ancillary agency referrals.
- Assisting individuals in coping with a variety of challenges and troubling situations including financial distress, homelessness, substance abuse, and terminal diseases.
- Implementing State and County policies into everyday practice while driving compliance with all State laws, regulations, and mandates.
- Attending numerous training programs and seminars to maintain up-to-date knowledge in the field of social work, as well as current awareness of local area resources to assist socioeconomically disadvantaged clients.
With my previous excellent experience and my advanced education, complemented by my fervent interest in providing critical assistance to those in need, I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. The opportunity to discuss the position, and my qualifications, in further detail would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration.
Gwen M. Lopez