Examinees’ school assignment for the Aug. 6, 2017 CSE-PPT for Professional and Sub-professional levels may be generated using ONSA or the Online Notice of School Assignment at http://enosa.csc.gov.ph/eNosav3.
To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format. Examinees are advised to have a print-out of their Notice of School Assignment using ONSA.
If you experience an error, check if your encoded details follow the correct format. For example: On the middle initial field, type your MIDDLE INITIAL only, not your full middle name.
If you continue to experience an error, try the alternative links/modes provided by the CSC Regional Offices (see below).
Please be advised that other ONSA-related queries received thru private message/comment here on CSC Facebook Page will be referred to the Regional Offices.
NCR - Call CSC Regional Office NCR or any of its Field Offices (directory: http://csc.gov.ph/2014-02-20-02-39-26/ncr.html) Tel. # (02) 740-8412 / 749-0980 / 781-5864 / 781-5886 / 741-6097
*Professional http://bit.ly/2ttUlFP (Saint Louis College) http://bit.ly/2uPQHKe (La Union National High School)
*Sub Professional http://bit.ly/2uSemd9 (La Union National High School)
*Professional http://bit.ly/2eHoeQs (Ilocos Sur National High School)
*Sub Professional http://bit.ly/2eHx54L (Ilocos Sur National High School)
*Professional http://bit.ly/2tDhc67 (Ilocos Norte National High School)
*Sub Professional http://bit.ly/2uoNr7H (Ilocos Norte College of Arts and Trades)
Western Pangasinan (Lingayen)
*Professional http://bit.ly/2ttSgd0 (Lingayen 1 Central School) http://bit.ly/2uPm3Rz (Pangasinan National High School) http://bit.ly/2tTo9eA (Pangasinan School of Arts and Trades) http://bit.ly/2vABmec (Pangasinan State University)
*Sub Professional http://bit.ly/2uZ7kUG (Pangasinan School of Arts and Trades)
Eastern Pangasinan (Urdaneta)
*Professional http://bit.ly/2gW0hWq (Urdaneta City National High School)
*Sub Professional http://bit.ly/2tD8rcl (Urdaneta City University)
***Type ctrl + F to search names in the pdf files.
REGION 2 - Alternative link: https://goo.gl/xdmzgs or call CSC Regional Office II at tel. # (078) 844-3605 / 844-5352
REGION 3 - Call CSC Regional Office III at tel. no. (045) 455-3240
REGION 4 - Alternative link: https://goo.gl/kDJVKK
REGION 5 - Alternative link: http://exam.cscro5apps.x10.mx/
REGION 6 - Alternative link: https://goo.gl/s4Hn5f
REGION 7 - Call CSC Regional Office VII at tel. nos. (032) 414-7676, 414-7488 *Professionalhttps://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/26/prof-1/prof.pdf*Sub-professionalhttps://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/26/sub/sub.pdf
REGION 8 - Alternative link: http://cscro8.weebly.com/examination-announcements.html or call CSC Regional Office VIII at tel. nos. (053) 323-2962/323-2857/323-2967 CSC Field Offices: Leyte Field Office - (053) 323-4136 Southern Leyte Field Office - (053) 570-9085 Western Leyte Satellite Office - (053) 560-8172 Biliran Field Office - (053) 500-9220 Samar Field Office - (055) 543-9380 Eastern Samar Field Office - (055) 560-9290 Northern Samar Field Office - (055) 500-9125
REGION 9 - CSC Regional Office No. IX notifies examinees of their school and room assignment via SMS/text message. If you have not yet received such notice, please call tel. nos. (062) 955-1643 / 955-5946.
REGION 10 - Alternative link: https://goo.gl/u2P8ed
REGION 11 - Alternative link: https://goo.gl/NdzvZX or call CSC Regional Office XI at tel. nos. (082) 299-1727 / 299-1724 / 299-1725 / 297-0910 LEGEND:
Davao City: DRANHS - Daniel R. Aguinaldo National High School (near Matina Crossing) KTMES - Kapitan Tomas Monteverde Elem School (near Peoples' Park) Mabini ES* - Mabini Elementary School (Bangkal St, near DENR office) MCES - Matina Central Elem School (near Matina Crossing) MES - Magallanes Elem School (Magallanes St, back of Dvo City Hall) PGES - Palma Gil Elementary School (DepEd Cmpd, Quirino Avenue) SPED Bangkal - Dvo City Special Education School (Bangkal St) STACES - Sta Ana Central Elem School (Magsaysay Ave, before NCCC) STANHS - Sta Ana National High School (back of STACES) UIC Bonifacio - University of Immaculate Conception (Claveria St) UM Matina - University of Mindanao - Matina Campus (McArthur HiWay) *Mabini Elem School and not Mabini National High School as indicated in the former list
Tagum City: UM Tagum - University of Mindanao - Tagum Campus MPES - Magugpo Pilot Elem School, Tagum City
REGION 12 - Send SMS to CSCRO XII TextCSC 09184453636
CARAGA - Call CSC Regional Office Caraga at tel. no. (085) 342-6089 or send SMS to Txt CSCCaraga: +63918-513-4278
ARMM - Call CSC Regional Office ARMM at tel. nos. (064) 552-0512/ (064) 552-0327
CAR - Call CSC Regional Office CAR at tel. no. (074) 4435981
BEFORE EXAMINATION DAY
- School Assignment/Testing Venue: As applicable, examinees shall be informed of their place of examination (school assignment) through the Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA). The school assignment may also be indicated on the Application Receipt.
ONSA shall be available via the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph approximately two weeks before the examination day. ONSA can also be accessed through the path http://enosa.csc.gov.ph/eNosav3.
Examinees are advised to have a print-out of their Notice of School Assignment using ONSA.
If the examinees cannot access the ONSA and/or still do not know their school assignment one week before the examination day, they should inquire directly with the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. A complete directory of CSC Regional/Field Offices nationwide is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.
- Examinees should visit the school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to familiarize themselves with the location of the school/testing venue.
- Examinees are advised of the scope of examination and other relevant information:
- Examinees are also advised to read the corresponding Examination Advisory posted on the CSC website.
ON EXAMINATION DAY
- Wear proper attire on the examination day (sleeveless shirt/blouse, short pants, or slippers are not allowed).
- Examinees should be at their assigned school/testing venue early on the examination day. Testing venues shall be open to examinees at 6:00 a.m.
GATES OF TESTING VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED AT 7:30 A.M. Examinees who will arrive later than 7:30 a.m. shall NOT be admitted in the testing venue.
- Bring the following items on the examination day:
1. I.D. card, preferably the same I.D. card presented during the filing of application even if already expired. Otherwise, bring any of the following I.D. cards, which must be valid (i.e. not expired):
Driver’s License; Passport; GSIS ID; SSS ID; BIR ID (ATM type/TIN card type with picture); Voter’s ID; Postal ID; Barangay ID; current Company/Office ID; current School ID (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester); PhilHealth ID (must contain the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature, and PhilHealth number); PRC ID; Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; NBI Clearance.
Note: ONLY the I.D. cards included in the above list shall be accepted.
2. Original PSA (formerly NSO) Birth Certificate (if ID card has no date of birth);
3. Application Receipt, with corresponding Official Receipt (if available);
4. Notice of Assignment generated thru the ONSA (as applicable);
5. Black ballpen/s only; and
6. Clear bottled water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, if any, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
B. PRELIMINARY ACTIVITIES/DOCUMENTATION
- Before occupying their designated seats, examinees should put ALL their personal belongings in front of the room. Baseball caps, sunglasses, jackets/sweat shirts (except in cool places, or as needed), and other similar clothing/accessories must also be placed in front of the room. Examinees should also empty all their pockets of any pieces of paper and all other materials/items. Examinees wearing long sleeves should roll the same up to elbow level.
- For the preliminaries, the only items that the examinees should bring with them in their seats are: 1) Black ballpen/s only; 2) Two extra pictures (to be given by the Room Examiner on the examination day); 3) Application Receipt/Notice of Assignment/Admission Pass (as applicable); and 4) Clear bottled water/preferred beverage, except alcoholic beverage, placed in clear/transparent container and/or biscuits/candies, if any.
- Three (3) important documents in the examination shall be accomplished: the Answer Sheet, the Examinee Attendance Sheet, and the Picture-Seat Plan. Instructions on accomplishing these forms shall be provided on the examination day.
- In accomplishing the above forms, use BLACK BALLPEN ONLY for ALL WRITTEN and ALL SHADED entries.
- Print legibly personal information as required:
Name - should be in the format First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name (if any). Example: JUAN A. DELA CRUZ III
Sex - should be written in full | Correct: FEMALE / MALE | Wrong: F / M
Date of Birth – should be written completely in the format month, day and year. The month should be in full word or abbreviation and not in number. The year should not be abbreviated. Correct: October 10, 1974 or Oct. 10, 1974 Wrong: 10/10/74; 10/10/1974
- After accomplishing the forms on the Proctor’s table, examinees should put/keep their Application Receipt/Notice of Assignment/Admission Pass or any other items in their bags in front of the room, before they return to their respective seats.
C.THE ANSWER SHEET
The Answer Sheet has numbers written vertically that correspond to the question items. After each question are five (5) circles corresponding to the five (5) answer options. For each question, choose the correct or best answer from among the given answer options, and on the Answer Sheet, shade neatly and completely the circle that corresponds to your chosen answer option using BLACK BALLPEN ONLY.
Below are important reminders in accomplishing the Answer Sheet:
- Use BLACK BALLPEN only in filling out all text fields and in marking/shading answers.
- DO NOT USE gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, or any other kinds of pen, including other colors of ball pen.
- Shade neatly and completely the circles that correspond to your answers.
- To change an answer:
- Put an “X” mark over the original answer, then shade the circle that corresponds to the new and final answer.
- DO NOT USE correction fluid, correction pen, correction tape, pen eraser, or any other similar materials.
- Examinees are allowed to CHANGE AN ANSWER for each test item ONLY ONCE.
- DO NOT make any stray/unnecessary marks on the Answer Sheet. Illustration:
- For the test proper, the ONLY ITEMS to remain with the examinees in their seats are: 1) Accomplished Answer Sheets; 2) Black Ballpen/s; and 3) Clear bottled water/beverage, and candies/biscuits (if any).
- Use of any aid in answering the test questions (i.e. calculators; books, dictionaries and any other forms of printed materials; watch calculators; cellular phones, tablets and any other gadgets; and all other similar materials/items) is strictly PROHIBITED.
- At any point during the examination, DO NOT STAND TO SUBMIT YOUR TEST MATERIALS. The Proctor shall approach examinees at their seats to collect their Answer Sheets and Test Booklets.
- All remaining examinees, whether or not they finish answering the test by 10 minutes before the allotted time, shall stay inside the room until properly allowed to leave. Waiting time may take 30 minutes to one hour.
To pass the test, an examinee should get a general rating of at least 80.00.
RELEASE OF TEST RESULTS
The List of Passers shall be uploaded/posted on the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph within 41 days after the examination.
Examination rating can be generated approximately 15 days after the List of Passers is posted, using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) which can also be accessed through the CSC website.
Those who pass the examination should verify with the CSC Regional Office the availability of their Certification of Eligibility. A complete directory of the CSC Regional Offices is available at the CSC website for reference.
Passers must personally claim their Certification. Representatives are not allowed to claim the same. The basic requirements in claiming the Certification are:
- At least one identification (I.D.) card, preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application, or any of the other accepted I.D. cards in which case the I.D. card must be valid i.e. not expired. The I.D. card must contain the holder’s name, clear picture, date of birth (if any) and signature, and the name and signature of the issuing agency’s current head/authorized representative. Note: ID cards accepted are: Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, PhilHealth ID (must contain the holder’s name, picture, signature and PhilHealth number), current Company/Office ID, School ID (must be validated for the current school year/semester/trimester), Postal ID, BIR ID (ATM type/TIN card type with picture), Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Passport, PRC ID, and Police Clearance. Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
- Application receipt, if available.
The CSC Regional/Field Office, though, may require additional document/s as necessary to establish the identity of the passers.
Claiming of Certification shall be available approximately 30 days after the posting of the List of Passers.
A corresponding Advisory on these matters shall be posted on the CSC website. For any other concerns on examination results including queries on examinee number, examinees should verify directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned. The CSC Regional Offices shall handle the release and distribution of the examination results and Certification of Eligibility.
THE ANTI-CHEATING LAW
The CSC uses a highly reliable system to detect cheats. Examinees are strongly warned that any form of cheating in any civil service examination shall be considered a violation of Republic Act No. 9416, which shall be a basis for the filing of an administrative case and/or criminal prosecution.
The forms of cheating are, as follows:
1. Use of crib sheets or “codigo”;
3. Employing a “poste” or a person inside or outside of the examination room who may or may not be an examinee but provides examinees with answers;
4. Collusion of whatever nature between examinees and examination personnel;
5. Examinee number switching;
6. Possession and/or use of fake Certificate of Eligibility; and
7. Such other acts of similar nature which facilitate the passing of examination.
Any person convicted of any crime involving any form of cheating shall be meted the penalty of imprisonment from six (6) to twelve (12) years and a fine of not less than Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00).
Apart from imprisonment and fine, offenders who are in government service shall be administratively liable for Dishonesty and Grave Misconduct and will be imposed the penalty of dismissal from the service with all its accessory penalties of forfeiture of retirement benefits except leave credits earned and personal contributions to the GSIS, if any, cancellation of eligibility, bar from taking any Civil Service examination, and perpetual disqualification from re-entering the government service. On the other hand, private individuals shall be perpetually barred from entering the government service and from taking any Civil Service examination.
THE CSC SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROGRAM
The CSC under its Social Responsibility Program will collect the used ballpens of examinees on a VOLUNTARY basis after the examination and will donate them to DepEd schools all over the country whose students are mostly in need of them.
For this purpose, you may drop your used ballpens in designated containers on your way out after the examination.
SUSPENDING THE CONDUCT OF CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATIONS IN TIMES OF CALAMITIES
The CSC, in times of calamities (natural or man-made), may suspend the conduct of examination. Such suspension may be partial, or full (either at the regional, or national level) based on assessment of conditions as supported by reports issued by authorized government agencies as well as multi-media reports.
In any such event, the CSC shall immediately issue related directive and post an Examination Advisory on the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph. The CSC Regional Offices shall likewise post the advisory on their respective websites, as applicable. Press Release shall be issued and all efforts exerted to disseminate information, including use of social media.
Source: CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office (ERPO)
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | Tel. # 951-2578; 931-8163 | Fax # 931-4138